Répondre
nigel77
Operateur mobile : NRJ Mobile
Mobile : acer
Souscription Free Mobile : 24 mai 2019

What were your 1st steps when setting up your s9/S9+

Message par nigel77 »

Hello everyone,

Currently i have the HTC10 and i upgraded to the S9+, to get the best deal i had to speak to customer services and they sent my phone out next day. However i had to travel to France for business so my S9+ is patiently awaiting my return today. I don't really want to transfer all apps across from my HTC10 as i believe i had a lot of redundant ones so will take the time of adding those i wish to keep in a clean fashion on the S9+. I have seen some tips about changing screen quality to the best etc but I was wondering what were your 1st steps or top things you done when setting up your S9/S9+?

Thank you!
lovelash
Operateur mobile : Simyo
Mobile : iPhone xE
Souscription Free Mobile : 01 juin 2019

Re: What were your 1st steps when setting up your s9/S9+

Message par lovelash »

I also switch from the 10. I let Google redownload all of the apps, turned on Nova Launcher and carried over those settings, and moved stuff around because of the bigger screen.

I had to delete some HTC apps that carried over but that was pretty quick.

But yeah, it was pretty easy. I will say that I don't like the default sms app or the default dialer. I think HTCs were better with more settings. I also didn't really like any of the notification sounds so I imported some in.

Let me know if there's anything else!
norkujatri
Operateur mobile : La Poste Mobile
Souscription Free Mobile : 12 mai 2022

Re: What were your 1st steps when setting up your s9/S9+

Message par norkujatri »

Good day! In fact, phones are interesting thing, but they need to earn more, and for this you need to find a job, and they pay only with a good education. That's why I recently went to university, but it turned out to be much more complicated, so now I use, you can get a quality written essay there, if you pick a good company by reviews.
Répondre

Retourner vers « Samsung »